Events Open to the Public
- We are thrilled to announce that we will be hosting the 1st Annual Hospice Tennis Classic Tournament on September 7 and 8, 2018! The tournament will be open to the public, details on event and registration to follow. This will be an amazing weekend of tennis and a dinner gala all in support of the Sunshine Coast Hospice!
- Live Ball takes place on the last Friday of each month at 6:30 pm. As an introduction to the club, members of the public are welcome to attend and join in the fun or mingle and socialize as spectators.Annual Open SRC Tournament in March is open to members and other players.
- Every August, we sponsor the annual Sunshine Coast Open Tennis Tournament that takes place in Gibsons by providing our indoor courts, if required.
- Pub Night is an annual fund-raising event that is held each January at Gilligan’s Pub. Tickets include a meal and a free drink and the opportunity to participate in a silent auction and 50/50 draw.
- Chili Challenge is an annual event held at the club where chili chefs cook up a storm and eager tasters choose the best chilli. A popular fundraiser as well as a great time.
Member Only Events
- The Brudermann Cup is an annual, members-only tournament to honour Friedl Brudermann who stick-handled a busy board through the construction of the club.
- The club holds several Mix and Mingle social tournaments throughout the year. These members-only tournaments offer a fun format but with serious play and lots of laughs too as participants visit between sets over beverages and something to eat from the barbeque.