Events Open to the Public
- Open Tennis and Live Ball – these takes place on the last Friday of each month at 6:30 pm….. usually with a slice of Pizza!
- As an introduction to the Club, members of the public are welcome to attend and join in the fun or mingle and socialize as spectators.
- Women’s Doubles Coaching Clinics – Sunday May 29 – we will be hosting two sessions with International Coach Uros Budimac from Vancouver. One at 0930-1200 and one at 1300-1530. Cost per session is $145 for 2.5hours court tuition and a free, signed copy of Uros’ recently published book on women’s doubles tactics.
- Annual Sunshine Coast Open Tennis Tournament – takes place in Gibsons every August. The Club sponsors this event by providing our indoor courts, if required.
- Chili Challenge – is an annual event held at the Club where chili chefs cook up a storm and eager tasters choose the best chilli. A popular fundraiser as well as a great time.
- The Club offers a number of social and competitive Tournaments for its Members.
- Memorial Tournament – June 4 (DATE TBC) This will be a very special event to Celebrate the Life of some of our members who have passed in recent years and to remember the fun they had whilst playing at the Club. Proceeds from this Charity Fundraiser event will be in aid of the Sechelt Hospice Society.
- Mix and Mingle – The Club holds several of these social tournaments throughout the year. These members-only tournaments offer a fun format but with serious play – they’re lots of fun too as players can socialize with some drinks and tasty eats from the BBQ between sets.