Events Open to the Public
- Live Ball takes place on the last Friday of each month at 6:30 pm. As an introduction to the club, members of the public are welcome to attend and join in the fun or mingle and socialize as spectators.
- Every August, we sponsor the annual Sunshine Coast Open Tennis Tournament that takes place in Gibsons by providing our indoor courts, if required.
- Chili Challenge is an annual event held at the club where chili chefs cook up a storm and eager tasters choose the best chilli. A popular fundraiser as well as a great time.
Member Only Events
- The Brudermann Cup is an annual, members-only tournament to honour Friedl Brudermann who stick-handled a busy board through the construction of the club.
- The club holds several Mix and Mingle social tournaments throughout the year. These members-only tournaments offer a fun format but with serious play and lots of laughs too as participants visit between sets over beverages and something to eat from the barbeque.