Club members enjoy a full roster of activities.
- We are hosting a dinner/dance fund raiser with live music showcasing 3 well-known jazz-blues-funk musicians: Adam Thomas, Budge Schachte and Graham Ord on Saturday November 4 from 7-11 pm enjoying good food at the Roberts Creek Golf course. Tickets are $75/person plus a non-perishable food item for the Food Bank (or cash donation).
- Members drop-in tennis takes place Sunday 12:30 to 3 and Fridays 6:30-8:00.
The last Friday of each month is Pizza night at the drop-in.
- The Brudermann Cup, an annual tournament takes place in January to honour Friedl who stick-handled a busy board through the construction of the Club.
- Annual Open SRC Tournament in March is open to members and other players.
- Every August SRC is a sponsor at the annual Sunshine Coast Open Tennis Tournament that takes place in Gibsons by providing extra courts if required.
- Each month (or every second month depending on other events scheduled) there is a Mix and Mingle, social tournament in fun format – change partners keep your score. Sure some serious hitting goes on but lots of laughs too as participants visit between sets then Scott barbecues.
- Team Tennis Thursday evenings October through April concluding with a tournament.
- Pub Night is a popular fundraiser. Organized by Ron and Gillian Kydd along with a crew of volunteers, club members and guests head for Gilligan’s Pub around the end of January.
- Chili Challenge is now an annual event! Innovative chili chefs cook up a storm and eager tasters choose the best. A popular fundraiser as well as a great time.